Guide to your pitch deck submission:
We read every pitch that is sent to us.
However, in order to facilitate processing please follow the below steps in your pitch creation:
We will then either get back to you with request for a more detailed pitch or with pointers on what your business is missing (in particular for seed projects)
Rule of thumb for pitch decks
- -Use as few words as possible
- Make it visual
- Use numbers where you can
- 1 idea or 3 bullet points
In a nutshell keep it simple!
- Context or trend
- Problem/opportunity – 3 slides : What is the problem, Why hasn’t it been solved, How you plan to crack it
- Product/Service 3 slides : What is the value proposition – short and simple, How (demo of product), Why : testimonial, why users/clients love the product)
- Target/Market: What is the initial and future target, How you compete, and Why you will succeed
- Execution/data: Go to market/distribution , business model, key performance indicators
This is a brief summary of what we expect and is actually credited to Jean de La Rochebrochard, partner at Kima Venture and our co-founder Amber’s first internship boss. Since her move into entrepreneurship Amber has dutifully and successfully followed his notes on how to write the best pitch deck.